Full-time / Pat-time Customer Service & Sales Support Officer (English / French / Polish / German / Dutch / Italian / Spanish)
- Provide customer service to customers buying online
- Use phone, instant messaging and email to provide fast response to customer enquiries on products, order status and after sales services
- Manage order processing cycle with other departments
- Helping customers in the online buying journey
- Helping customers to resolve any post-sales issues
- Resolving escalated cases with unsatisfied customers
- Excellent customer services experience using phone, instant messaging and email
- Must be proficient in written and verbal English with an additional language of French/ Polish /German /Dutch /Italian or Spanish
- Photographic, Mobile Phone and / or Tablet PC Knowledge or experience is a benefit
- Must have strong attention to details and customer focus
- Able to work independently, autonomously as well as multi-task working
- Immediately available preferred
- Knowledge of any other language(s) will be added advantage
- Working hour: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Mon- Fri)
We offered a fun and friendly team environment, also attractive remuneration packages and bonus, together with standard staff benefits, such as Medical Insurance, Bank Holiday etc. Our standard working hour is five (5) days without any shift hours. Interested parties please send full resume with available date, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About DGS International
DGS International, a subsidiary company of the Starkford Limited, is a leading and well-known eCommerce company in Hong Kong. DGS has grown into a well established eCommerce company that operates multiple eCommerce brands successfully selling branded cameras, mobile phones, tablets and electronic gadgets into international markets.
Due to our commitment and continue investment in customer satisfaction, supply chain excellence and service quality, we have expanded to our current 40,000sqf warehouse/office in Lai Chi Kok and Kwai Hing, Hong Kong with around 200 employees.
We are a company which encourages staff to excel and provide excellent career advancement to our people.
We are looking for high calibre candidates to help us expand our business and strengthen our team to cope with the growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to join our company and develop your career through contributing to the success of our company.
“Come join our award winning team and make a difference in your career!”